We're back (sorry for the wait) and this week we're re-visiting our smart home challenge. What's the long-term verdict on the products we bought last season, what have we changed and would we recommend?
- IKEA's smart lighting
- Fitting-out new buildings with smartphone equipment
- Netgear's Arlo camera system
- LightwaveRF's version 2 product which is HomeKit compatible
- Swapping from WiFi to Zigbee devices
- SmartThings' taste for very specific-brand batteries
- The Aeotec Minimote
Also, were you aware of the 'neat hair' situation in Nordic banking? Ewan has the latest.
This week's Blandford estate pictures:
Our special thanks to everyone that supported this and previous episodes including Ray Kaluza, James Murray, Andy Hagon, David Walker, Stephen Dark, David, Ilicco, Lynda Sue, Marko Hoffmann, Kah Leong Ow, Graham Lovett, Paulrus, Matt Lacey, Ian Wilkinson, Alastair Harding, Dan Lane, Roland Roberts, Iain Mercer, John Bashaw, Sacha Obado, Tim Edwards, Hugh Matthews, Francis Muir, Mik Cowans, Richard Hurst, Petr Nečesal and Dave Nice.