Our 'Question Time' event '361 Live' returns celebrating Internet Week Europe with a panel taking questions on the subject "Desktop Internet is Dead: Long Live Mobile Internet".
On the panel:
- Tony Blake of Millenoki;
- Andrew Grill of Kred;
- Ilicco Elia of LBi;
- 361's own Rafe Blandford; and
- Ben Lethbridge of 4G network EE.
Ben (Smith) chairs and Ewan takes the questions.
In this part - 1 of 2 - the panel take questions on:
- the reliability of mobile internet;
- mobile data and device management for enterprise; and
- pricing high-speed mobile data.