This week we held the first public '361 Live' event "Mobile Question Time" sponsored by Nokia and LBi at LBi's HQ on Brick Lane in London.
This episode is part 1 of 2 - you can hear part 2 in episode 7.
On the panel were:
- Ed Hodges - Head of Mobile, Business & Commercial for Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Mark Squires - Nokia's Head of Communications for Western Europe.
- Stephen Pinches - Head of Emerging Technologies at the FT Group.
- Ilicco Elia - Head of Mobile, LBi.
- Rafe Blandford - Editor of All About Symbian and All About Windows Phone.
Ben chaired the session and Ewan handled questions.