In this episode - part 2 of the coverage from our live event at Nokia World - we carry on the audience discussion moving on to discuss the US market, Microsoft's Windows Phone ecosystem and Samsung's (possible) problems with Android.
This episode was recorded with an invited audience of bloggers and mobile gurus. They pitched-in to give their comments and opinions and in this episode you can hear:
- Ed Lea, CTO at Grapple Mobile
- Edward Umana, NokiaMobileBlog.com
- Varun Krishnan, Fone Arena
- Matt Lacey, UK Windows Phone User Group
- Iain Wallace
- Ewan Spence, All About Windows Phone / All About Symbian
- Aditya Singhvi, Worldofphones.net
- Staska, Unwired View
This is part 2 of 2 - you can hear the first part of our discussions in episode 1.
Many thanks to Nokia who sponsored this event. They provided equipment and a venue, but did not have any editorial input.
Special thanks too to Ewan Spence our impromptu (and highly effective) 'audience and microphone wrangler' for this episode.