To kick off our second season we headed to Nokia World and recorded our first ever 'live' edition in front of an invited audience of bloggers and mobile gurus. They pitched-in to give their comments and opinions and in this episode you can hear:
- Stephen Wing, UK Gadgeteer
- Iain Wallace
- James Whatley, 1000heads
- Stefanos Kofopoulos, Pestaola.gr
- Aditya Singhvi, Worldofphones.net
- Vinu Thomas, My Portable World
- Vaibhav Sharma, The Handheld Blog
- Varun Krishnan, Fone Arena
- Staska, Unwired View
This is part 1 of 2 - you can hear the final part of our discussions next week.
Many thanks to Nokia who sponsored this event. They provided equipment and a venue, but did not have any editorial input.
Update: Brian Katz has posted a detailed blog response to our question 'Has Nokia done enough?'